Welcome to DollarDosh.com (the “Site”). Just as we expect others to respect our rights, we respect the intellectual property rights of others. A copyright holder or their representative may send us a takedown notice through our DMCA Agent, which is listed below, in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c). In accordance with the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA, we are qualified to assert immunity from said infringement claims as an internet service provider. You must send us the notice containing the information below in order to make a good faith infringement claim:
Notice of Infringement – Claim
- a written or electronic signature from the copyright holder (or a representative with that holder’s permission);
- identification of the allegedly infringing work;
- Identification of the illegal content that needs to be deleted and information that will allow the service provider to find it. [Please provide the URL of the disputed page to help us locate the allegedly offensive work];
- your name, postal address, email address, phone number, and fax number, as well as other information deemed reasonably necessary to enable the service provider to contact the complaining party;
- a declaration that the complaining party, in good faith, thinks the copyright agent has forbidden them from using the material;
- A declaration that the details in the notification are true and, under oath, the complaining party’s authority to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents certain information in a notification of infringement under 17 USC 512(c) is subject to civil damage penalties, including costs and attorney fees (3).
Please forward all takedown requests to our legal department. Please send emails to [email protected] for quick attention.
Please take note that we reserve the right to reveal the identity and details of any copyright infringement claim we receive to the alleged offender. By filing a claim, you acknowledge, accept, and agree that the alleged infringer may be informed of your identity and claim.
Counter Notification – Restoration of Material
You can submit a counter-notification to us in an effort to have material that has been removed from the site due to a copyright violation claim that you were made aware of reinstated. According to 17 USC Section 512(g)(3), said notification must be made in writing and delivered to our DMCA Agent. It must essentially include the following elements:
- Your written or electronic signature.
- a description of the removed content as well as its previous location.
- A declaration made under oath that you have a good faith belief that the material was taken down or disabled due to a typo or misidentification of the content that needed to be taken down or disabled.
- Your name, address, and phone number, along with a declaration that you will accept service of process from the person or business that initially reported the infringement (or, if you are located outside of the United States, that you will submit to the jurisdiction of any court that has jurisdiction over the service provider).
- Send your counter notice using our Contact page. Email is highly advised.
Repeat Infringer Policy
We take copyright infringement very seriously. We keep a record of DMCA notices from copyright holders and make an honest effort to track down any repeat infringers in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act’s repeat infringer policy requirements. Accounts will be closed for those who transgress our internal repeat infringer policy.
We reserve the right to change the information on this page, including its procedure for handling DMCA complaints, at any time and for any reason. You are urged to frequently review this policy for updates by checking back.