The domestic component of the international TD Bank Group is the American national bank TD Bank, N.A. It mostly runs throughout the East Coast and in fifteen states including Washington, D.C. As a result of a number of mergers and acquisitions, TD Bank is the seventh-largest U.S. bank by deposits and the 11th-largest bank in the country by total assets.  The main office of TD Bank, N.A. is located in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. Since TD Bank is a federally chartered institution, “N.A.” letters appear in its trading name.
In the metropolitan areas where it operates, TD contrasts its hours with those of other rivals’ locations. Even on some federal holidays when other banks close, it keeps its doors open.
Discover when TD Bank often opens by reading on.
The 2022 holiday schedule for TD Bank
Though it remains open on some government holidays, TD Bank has a pretty regular holiday schedule. For a list of TD Bank holidays closed, see the table below:
|New Year’s Day||Closed|
|Martin Luther King Jr. Day||Closed|
|Indigenous Peoples Day||Open|
Hours of TD Bank on Regular Days
Many of TD Bank’s branches are open seven days a week, which is uncommon for banks. Monday through Friday, it normally opens at 8:30 a.m. and closes at 5 p.m. or 6 p.m., however hours differ depending on the branch location.
Are the weekends open at TD Bank?
On weekends, several TD Bank locations are open with modified hours. You may use the convenient criteria on its online branch locator to see which locations are open on Saturday and Sunday. The weekly schedule for an example TD Bank branch in Philadelphia is shown below.
|Monday through Friday||8 a.m.||30 a.m.||6 p.m.|
|Saturday||9 a.m.||1 p.m.|
|Sunday||11 a.m.||2 p.m.|
How to Use TD Bank After Hours to Conduct Banking
The consumers of TD Bank are no longer restricted by social notions like time thanks to technology. After hours, you can still bank using the following methods:
1. Online banking with TD Bank: From the comfort of your computer, you may access your checking and savings accounts whenever you choose. You’ll need the following to register for online banking:
- Your account number with TD Bank
- Your debit or ATM card from TD Bank
- the social security number you have
- a legitimate email address
2. Mobile banking from TD Bank: Similar to online banking, TD’s mobile app gives users access to their accounts from any location at any time. You can sign into the app with your current username and password if you already use online banking.
3. 24/7 ATMs: TD Bank also has 24-hour ATMs if you need to quickly withdraw some cash.
4. Call 800-937-2000 to access your accounts using TD phone banking.
TD Bank Contact Information
If you require assistance, you can get in touch with the bank in a number of ways, including the ones listed below:
- Phone: The general support number for TD is 1-888-751-9000.
- Twitter: You can direct message TD there as well.
- Branch: For some people, in-person interactions are productive. To confirm the hours of operation or to make an appointment, be sure to give your local TD Bank branch a call.