WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT? HOW DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION?
- Information You Willingly Provide to the Website: The Website may get from you personally identifiable data such as your name or email address. You could voluntarily contribute information to the Website by filling out a contact form, leaving a comment, or signing up for a newsletter, for instance.
- We may receive information about you from other sources and add it to the Website. For instance, they might provide information to us for fulfilment if you utilise third-party software on the site.
- Information Automatically Collected: When you access the website, the server automatically records some data about you and the computer or other device you’re using. For instance, the Website will record your IP address, operating system, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates and times you accessed the Website when you use it. When you use the website, the website may also keep track of the links you click and other actions you do.
- Cookies: The Website may keep track of information through cookies, which are little data files that the Website stores on your browser. To give you a more tailored experience on the Website, the Website may make use of both session cookies, which vanish when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which remain on your browser until they are destroyed.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
The information gathered may be used by the website in the following ways:
- to run and keep the website up to date;
- to send you marketing materials like newsletters. Information on how to unsubscribe from future mailings will be included in each email marketing;
- To react to your comments or questions; To send you technical notices, updates on policy, or security alerts;
- To send you administrative messages;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website;
- To defend against, look into, and deter unauthorised or unlawful behaviour.
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you give us specific permission to share your information with third parties, the Website may do so. In addition, the Website may employ other service providers to handle a variety of tasks. The way that each third-party service provider uses your personal data is governed by their own privacy policies. Currently, the Website works with the following outside service providers:
- Google Analytics – This tool monitors how users interact with webpages and offers data on user behaviour and referring websites. Your IP address may be recorded by Google Analytics, but no other personal data is recorded by Google Analytics.
- EMAIL SERVICE PROVIDER – This service is used to send out email newsletters and updates. Your name and email address are saved by the email service provider so that these communications can be sent to you.
Your personal information is not currently shared with any further third-party applications. According to the Website’s sole discretion, this list may occasionally be changed.
Without your permission, DD will not sell, distribute, or otherwise make public your email addresses or other personal information, except as required by law; however, DD may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or part of our business, which may happen as a result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or some of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganisation proceeding brought by or agaisnt us.
When combined with data from other sources or anonymous data, DD may occasionally utilise information that does not individually identify you. For marketing, advertising, or other purposes, this kind of anonymous data may be given to third parties. Analytics or data gathered via cookies are two examples of this anonymous data.
The Website utilises cookies to save visitor preferences, keep track of user-specific information about which pages users access or visit, make sure visitors don’t get the same banner adverts repeatedly, and personalise content based on the visitor’s browser or other data. Third-party services like Google Analytics may also utilise cookies, as explained in this article.
By utilising the appropriate setting on their internet browser, users can prohibit the Website from ever setting cookies, effectively permanently blocking the placement of cookies. Additionally, previously set cookies can always be erased using an internet browser or other applications. All widely used Internet browsers support this. However, not all of our website’s features could be fully functional if users disable the setting of cookies in their web browser.
When you visit the website, third-party advertising businesses who may utilise cookies may be used to provide information and advertisements. The Website’s ad suppliers do not receive any personally identifying data.
The Website may occasionally take part in remarketing campaigns with outside businesses like Google, Facebook, or Instagram in order to promote the Website. In order to deliver adverts based on previous Website visits, some businesses utilise cookies.
Sponsored Content Tracking Pixels
Various influencer networks, brands, and agencies may run sponsored campaigns on this website. According to the FTC’s regulations, all sponsored content is properly declared. These sponsored ads occasionally use tracking pixels, also known as web beacons, to gather information on viewership and usage. The sponsoring business gathers this data to monitor the campaign’s progress. The tracking pixels on the website are not combined with any personally identifiable data that is gathered by the website.
Affiliate Program Participation
Through the integration of tracking links, the Website may participate in affiliate marketing. A cookie will be stored on your computer if you click on an affiliate link to track any sales for commission reasons.
Dollar Dosh is a member of the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising scheme created to give websites a way to make money from advertisements and links to Amazon.com. The Website will use specially created links that Amazon provides to track referrals to their website as part of the Amazon Associates programme. Cookies are used by this programme to keep track of visitors so that commission can be given on these transactions.
You can sign up for our newsletter, which may be used for advertising, on the website. Tracking pixels may be present in every newsletter sent. The pixel, which is included in emails, enables an evaluation of the effectiveness of internet marketing efforts. These tracking pixels allow DD to watch your email activity, including if you open it, when you do, and the links you click. Additionally, this enables DD to customise future emails’ content to the interests of the user. No other people will be exposed to this behaviour.
RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Follow the unsubscribe links in our emails to withdraw your consent from receiving future email communications. To be taken from our mailing list, please let us know here.
- Input – By filling out this form, you can request access to personal data we have about you.
- Update – If you would like to update or alter your personal information, please contact us here.
- Forget – In some circumstances, you may ask us to delete or forget your personal data. Please make a request for this by doing so here.
- Please be aware that we might need to keep some information on file in order to complete transactions, keep records, or as needed by law.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
INFORMATION ABOUT KIDS
Children under the age of 16 are not intentionally asked for any personally identifying information through the website. Please notify us right away here if you are a parent or guardian and you think that the Website may have personally identifiable information about a child under 16 in its database. We’ll do all in our power to immediately delete such information from our files.
The Website may occasionally use affiliate marketing tactics. This implies that the Website will earn a commission on any purchases you make after clicking an affiliate link. We make every attempt to comply with the FTC’s requirements for affiliate link disclosure.
The website may occasionally publish content that has been sponsored by an advertising. This means that an advertiser, who may be a company, an advertising agency, or an influencer network, would hire DD to produce content with certain messaging or product placement. All of these advertisements on the Website are declared in a blatant manner in accordance with FTC regulations.
Although DD receives payment (such as money, free goods, or services) in exchange for this sponsored content placement, it always expresses its true thoughts and experiences in it. All opinions stated on the website are the authors’ own. A product’s producer, provider, or other relevant entity should be contacted for confirmation on any guarantee, statistic, statement, or other representation made regarding a product or service.
All of the information on the Website has been checked for accuracy by DD with great care. DD makes no promises about the outcomes you will experience after using the material on the Website.
FINANCIAL INFORMATION DISCLAIMER
DD isn’t a qualified financial advisor. There is no professional connection between you and DD as a result of anything on the website.
The Website may occasionally talk about matters pertaining to money and investing. Financial advice should not be taken from this information, which is not advise. The financial and investing information offered on the website is given “as is” and without any express or implied guarantees or warranties. Regarding the financial and investment information on the Website, the Website makes no guarantees, promises, or representations whatsoever.
You shouldn’t substitute advice from a certified public accountant, licenced financial planner, or qualified financial advisor for that found on the website. The posting of financial information on the Website does not result in the development of an accountant-client relationship. Any information supplied on the Website should never be used as a reason to put off getting financial advice, ignore financial advice, or stop receiving professional financial services.
Only informational goals were considered when developing the website. You acknowledge and accept full responsibility for how you use the information on the website. DD provides no promises, warranties, or assurances. You are aware that every person will experience results differently. For any errors or omissions that may appear on the Website, DD disclaims all liability.
USAGE OF WEBSITE
All content and materials on the Website, unless explicitly stated otherwise, are the sole property of DD. All intellectual property rights are reserved, subject to the licence below.
The following uses are not permitted:
- republishing content from the website unless it has been explicitly and specifically made available for republishing;
- selling, renting, or granting a sublicense for any website material;
- duplication or reproduction of any part of the Website’s content for profit;
- unless specifically and expressly made available for change, no content on this website may be modified;
Redistribution of Website content is prohibited unless it has been explicitly made accessible for such purposes. Content sharing by users is allowed on social networking platforms as long as a link to the website is provided.
- On occasion, the Website will make use of certain plugins or widgets to enable the sharing of material by email, social media, or other means. No intellectual property rights owned by DD are waived by using these plugins or widgets. Such use entails a constrained licence to repost the material on the sanctioned social media platforms while fully attributing DD.
The Website may not be used in a manner that endangers its integrity or compromises users’ ability to access it. Except to the extent that such conduct is specifically permitted by relevant law, you may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the Website. Use of the Website for the purposes of copying, storing, hosting, transmitting, sending, using, publishing, or disseminating any material that contains (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, or other harmful code or malicious software is prohibited.
Without DD’s prior written consent, you may not engage in any systematic or automated data collection activities, including but not limited to scraping, data mining, data extraction, or data harvesting on or in connection with the Website.
Use of the Website to send or transmit any unsolicited commercial communications is prohibited.
Without DD’s express written consent, you may not engage in any third-party marketing on the Website.
Unless otherwise stated, all elements of the Website, including its layout, text, images, and other files, are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws and should not be used or published again without express prior consent.
The use of DD’s trademarks and trade dress is prohibited in connection with any good or service that is not DD’s, in any way that might lead to consumer confusion, or in any way that disparages or discredits DD or DD.
On occasion, the Website will legitimately make use of trademarks belonging to third parties that are associated with DD’s services. Each of these trademarks belongs to its respective owner.
To use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute any content you submit to the Website, you hereby give DD a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, and royalty-free licence. This comprises, but is not restricted to, text, photographs, audio, comments, video, and audio-visual content. All current and upcoming media are covered by this licence. You also provide DD the authority to enforce these rights through legal action, sublicense, and other means.
AUTHORIZED CONTENT POSTED TO THE WEBSITE
Any content you add to the site, including but not limited to text, images, audio, comments, video, and audio-visual content, must be legal and not violate any third parties’ legal rights. It also cannot be something that could lead to legal action being taken against either you or DD or a third party.
Any content that is I submitted to the Website, (ii) kept on DD’s servers, (iii) hosted, or (iv) published on the Website may be edited or removed by DD without notice. DD disclaims all liability and accepts no responsibility for any content submitted by you or any third parties.
The Website will occasionally include articles that contain photographs from other outside websites. Any such usage, which is fully acknowledged to the owner and is intended to be considered fair use under copyright rules. If you think that the manner your copyrighted work has been used on the website violates its rights and goes beyond what is considered fair use, please submit a request here, and we will have the image removed within 24 to 48 hours.
By sending an email to DD, signing up to use the website, or in any other way giving DD your email address, you agree to receive messages from DD electronically. You acknowledge and agree that all legal notices from DD transmitted to you electronically meet any requirement for writing notice.
You must carry out any required research or due diligence prior to participating in any activities or transacting business with any third parties you find through or connected to on the Website. You expressly release DD from any liability in any disagreement if there is a dispute with any activities or business dealings with third parties that you learn about from or linked to on the Website.
Without any express or implied claims or warranties, the Website is offered “as is” and “as available.” Regarding the Website and the data and content made available there, DD provides no guarantees or assurances.
The website’s full functioning, accuracy, and dependability are not guaranteed by DD, nor is it guaranteed to fulfil your expectations, be timely, uninterrupted, virus-free, or reliable. For the loss of any information or data uploaded to or sent through the Website, DD disclaims all liability to you. The Website is in English and offers no guarantees about the accuracy of the translation or interpretation of its material into any other language.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
DD IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, HOWEVER CAUSED, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA, OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU, WHETHER BASED ON THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), WARRANTY, OR OTHER